Join Startup Meet Hyderabad to see the battle of entrepreneurs as they pitch to investors!Join Startup Meet Hyderabad Why Join Startup Meet?
- Learn & receive valuable feedback from experts & investors
- Be added on investors’ watch list for funding
- Network with other founders & market your product among the audience
Startup Meet allows early stage tech startups to participate & pitch. Please apply to participate. If your startup is shortlisted, you will receive a confirmation email with payment link. To participate as an audience, you can purchase tickets below.Join Startup Meet Hyderabad
What happens at Startup Meet?
Each Startup Meet follows the same format of 3hrs. The meetup kickstart with pitch by each of the shortlisted startups to angel investors & accelerators. Organizers host a short panel discussion with investors, followed by Q&A between investors & audience. It concludes with networking snacks & drinks.Date : TBA
2.00pm – 3.30pm: Startup Pitches
3.30pm – 4.30pm: Panel Discussion with investors
4.30pm – 05.00pm: Networking snacks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I participate as a startup to pitch?
- When is the final list of shortlisted startup is announced?
- How many startups are participating?
- How long is one pitch?
- What is the format for pitch?
- How many team members can present?
- Can non-founding members pitch during the session?
- How many investors will attend?
- Will investors fund the startups right after the pitch?
- I do not want to pitch, can I attend as an audience?
- What is the check-in time for audience?
- Can audience participate in the networking session?